- Exterior Ironwork (gates, signs and weathervanes) and interior mouldings, covings, ceiling roses and decorative plasterwork. All work on site fully insured.
- We can make individual mirrors and picture frames to your personal requiremants using our extensive collection of antique patterns from moulds collected over 20 years. Finishes can be hand painted, gold leaf, silver leaf, Palladium (white metal) or copper. We also specialise in verre eglomise work (gilding in reverse on glass) and other decorative finishes.
- We work closely with many local institutions to undertake careful and painstaking conservation work of precious gilded artefacts. One noteable commission was the very large ornate frame from the collection of Holkham Hall Norfolk "The Return from Egypt" by Rubens c.1680 for an exhibition in 2010 for Norwich Castle Museum. We have also worked on a frame for a Francis Bacon work in the collection of SCVA, Sainsbury Centre for Visual Arts in Norwich.
- Mirror, picture frame and furniture repair and restoration. This includes replacing lost or damaged mouldings, cleaning of accumulated dirt or tarnished gold paint, retouching of gilt and polychrome objects, and toning to match the original piece. Member of ICON (Institute of Conservation)
- Application of gold leaf to a non-porous substrate giving a matt appearance.
- A highly skilled technique applied to carved wood, plaster and composition mouldings which can be burnished to acheive a lustrous brilliant gold.